Thursday, October 08, 2015

Will you be there? Oct 23-25, 2015 Rally for Truth, Transparency, and Freedom

The blogosphere is a big place, so while I see the numbers indicating I have visitors and readers of my particular part of it, I rarely interact with you. I'm hoping I may get to meet even 1 reader of VaccineDepot at the Rally for Truth, Transparency, and Freedom the weekend of Oct 23 - 35th in Atlanta, GA. It's being organized by http://www.cdctruth.org/



It begins with a Rally on Friday (at the CDC - 1600 Clifton Road Atlanta GA, right next to Emory University), continues with an impressive line-up of speakers on Saturday at Grant Park (840 Cherokee Road SE Atlanta GA), and concludes on Sunday, again in Grant Park with a prayer gathering. 

Truth, transparency, and freedom are reasonable things to expect from our public servants. It's a pity we've reached the place where it is necessary to hold demonstrations supporting these basic concepts - I hope you'll join me, and many others as we do what we can to hold our public servants accountable for the manner in which they have carried out their service to their fellow citizens. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated - expect your post to be approved within 24 hours.
Polite, respectful discussion welcomed.